Flip Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to edit and convert Flip Camcorder videos in Tanbee Flip Video Converter?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tom119

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-03-19

How to edit and convert Flip Camcorder videos in Tanbee Flip Video Converter? Empty
PostSubject: How to edit and convert Flip Camcorder videos in Tanbee Flip Video Converter?   How to edit and convert Flip Camcorder videos in Tanbee Flip Video Converter? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:05 am

Tanbee Flip Video Converter is a powerful software for Flip Video Camcorder which can be used to put Flip videos or audios on their players. This video converter can encode Flip videos to popular video formats: AVI, MPG, WMV, FLV, SWF, DV, 3GP, MOV, RM, RMVB and extract audio track from the referred video formats to MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, AMR, M4A files.

Setp 1: Save your Flip camcorder videos to Computer

Connect the Flip camcorder to your PC and launch the Flip Video for PC software, save your videos to your PC by clicking the Save Videos link in the Features section, choose the videos you want to save by selecting them, click the 'Save' button in the 'Save to Computer' box.

How to edit and convert Flip Camcorder videos in Tanbee Flip Video Converter? Flipvideo_save_computer

Select Create New Album and click Save, choose a name for your album. The default saving fold is 'My Documents > My Flip Video Library'.

Setp 2 : Get Flip camcorder videos in Tanbee Flip Video Converter

Open Tanbee Flip Video Converter and Click 'Add' button, this will open a windows for you to navigate to folder(likely in My Documents > My Flip Video Library) or video files you wish to load and convert. Press 'Open' to confirm the files you choose.

How to edit and convert Flip Camcorder videos in Tanbee Flip Video Converter? Import-flip-video

Setp 3: Output Settings

Select the converting format from the output format list.

How to edit and convert Flip Camcorder videos in Tanbee Flip Video Converter? Export-flip-video

Setp 4: Video Eidt

This is a platform for you to express who you are and what you like it to be.

How to edit and convert Flip Camcorder videos in Tanbee Flip Video Converter? Edit-flip-video

Setp 5: Start Convertsion

Click "Start" button to start converting your flip videos.

The output video files can be playback on most popular players, such as iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, Zune, BlackBerry, Google Phone, Moilbe Phone and so on.

Download :
http://www.flipvideoconverter.net/flip-video-converter.zip

Note: This version is for Windows. If you are using Mac OS, please click here.
Back to top Go down

How to edit and convert Flip Camcorder videos in Tanbee Flip Video Converter?
Page 1 of 1