Flip Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderators Wanted!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nov
Founder
Founder
Nov

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Moderators Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Moderators Wanted!   Moderators Wanted! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:30 pm

Okay, so as you may or may not of noticed, this site currently has no Moderators. So this thread is for all you users to give a little speech about why you think you should be a Moderator. After you post it I will PM you telling you if you've got the job or not. Also make sure to include in your speech what sections you would like to Mod.
Back to top Go down
giantsfan7791

Number of posts : 2

Moderators Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted!   Moderators Wanted! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:57 pm

well, i'm not gonna make a big post, it's really not needed. you can see i'm a supermod over at ramprage.com (though you spammed you badboy). i was also an admin over at skate-spot.net, though i left and the site did not survive without me.

to be honest, i could care less about being a mod, i would like an admin position mostly because i have been wanting to learn phpbb (which can't be much harder than vbulletin) as i'm considering using it as part of a site for my company. i guess it's a win-win situation, i learn about phpbb, you get lots of help around here.

let me know, peace.
Back to top Go down
JimboTheGreat

Number of posts : 3

Moderators Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted!   Moderators Wanted! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:04 pm

Dude, im addicted to these forums so I'll be a take a test run at being a mod or something to so you can decide if i have the skills to moderate this new forum. It should be a fun journey. Ive always came in on forums as a noob, so being an expierenced dude sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
sk8rz_4_life

Number of posts : 4

Moderators Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted!   Moderators Wanted! I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 11:22 pm

Yeah dude, Well I love forums and am ubsessed 24/7 I am in general section also I am a seniour member of skate cafe and skateboarding is my life working on sponsers atm but still that wont keep me away from chillin a lot at the forums trust me I post all the time. I am extreamly serious when it comes to the situation and if I was mod I would take the job and make sure people do as they are told and I have been an administrater for my own skateboarding forums once before but couldn't get more then 20 people to join it kinda sucked.
Back to top Go down
Nov
Founder
Founder
Nov

Number of posts : 27

Moderators Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted!   Moderators Wanted! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:55 pm

Sorry but i've decided to keep things as they are at the moment until I see some of your posts. Cheers.

Last edited by Nov on Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sk8rz_4_life

Number of posts : 4

Moderators Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted!   Moderators Wanted! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:49 am

It's kewl well I was only interested in helping the forums so peace you can go ahead and ban me because im never coming back again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moderators Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderators Wanted!   Moderators Wanted! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderators Wanted!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flip Forums :: The Office :: Introductions-
Jump to: