Flip Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I found a wonderful Apple Mac Video Converter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tom119

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-03-19

I found a wonderful Apple Mac Video Converter Empty
PostSubject: I found a wonderful Apple Mac Video Converter   I found a wonderful Apple Mac Video Converter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:30 am

Apple Mac Video Converter is an excellent video converter which can convert video formats from one to another with perfect output quality and high conversion speed for Mac OS X users. It supports all popular video formats including FLV, MKV, WMV, ASF, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, AVI, etc. This video converter also supports audio extraction and audio to audio conversion, like MP3, MP2, MKA, M4A, AAC, AC3, etc.

The output videos and audios can be put on PSP, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Blackberry, Zune, Creative Zen, iRiver, mobile phone or other popular digital devices for your enjoyment.

Import converted files to some popular applications like QuickTime, iMovie, iDVD, iTunes, etc. on Mac OS X. Video Converter for Mac Lets you upload converted video to YouTube, Google, Yahoo, MySpace, etc. for sharing with others.

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/video/tanbeevideoconverterformac.html

How to convert videos on Mac OS X?

* Step 1: Load video/audio files to be converted - Click "Add File" button to import files, will be shown in the file list..
* Step 2: Select the ouput format - Click Profile drop-down button, select an output format for selected files in the drop down list that opens.
* Step 3: Advanced Setting - To adjust output settings, you can set the detailed parameters of output format.
* Step 4: Edit your videos - Click "Trim", "Crop" or "Effect" button to edit Videos.
* Step 5: Converting - Click "Convert" button to start converting.

I found a wonderful Apple Mac Video Converter Tanbeevideoconverterformac_20100326123258
Back to top Go down

I found a wonderful Apple Mac Video Converter
Page 1 of 1